Dieffenbach's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-ripped potato chips were yellow to golden yellow in color, with skin on the edges of some chips, wiggly shapes, some folded-over chips, and just a sparse coating of bits of green.
I crunched into a handful of chips to find that they were cut thick and had a strong crunch, plus they were quite tasty, with lots of onion flavor tempered just a bit by some sour cream.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell.
From the package: “A Family Tradition” ... “Made with vegetable oil” ... “In 1964 Mark Dieffenbach started making potato chips on his kitchen stove in Berks County, Pennsylvania. A short time later he built his own kettle cookers, which the third generation of the Dieffenbach family is still using today, to bring you the best potato chips from the finest hand selected ingredients."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dieffenbach's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road