Dieffenbach's Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a golden yellow color, with a little bit barbecue of seasoning visible inside the ripples, plus some dark spots.
I crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick, with a nice crunch and a fairly standard barbecue taste. It wasn't until the aftertaste that I noticed how rich the potato flavor was, or how well it mixed with the seasoning. It was a really tasty combination. Our beer-drinking snackers were fans and generally liked these chips a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet barbecue smell. OK.
From the package: “In 1964 Mark Dieffenbach started making potato chips on his kitchen stove in Berks County, Pennsylvania. A short time later he built his own kettle cookers, which the third generation of the Dieffenbach family is still using today, to bring you the best potato chips from the finest hand selected ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dieffenbach's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road