Diana Crunchy Cornbits Lime Flavored Fried Corn
Taste test: These fried corn kernels were crunchy and very tasty, with a strong kick of lime flavoring and lots of salt.
They were very crisp and had a good solid crunch, but the kernels weren't so hard that anybody broke any teeth. Our tasters liked them a lot, as several people went back to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong toasted corn smell.
From the package: “elotitos crujientes con Limón”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road