Diana Crunchy Cornbits Lime Flavored Fried Corn
Taste test: These fried corn kernels were crunchy and very tasty, with a strong kick of lime flavoring and lots of salt.
They were very crisp and had a good solid crunch, but the kernels weren't so hard that anybody broke any teeth. Our tasters liked them a lot, as several people went back to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong toasted corn smell.
From the package: “elotitos crujientes con Limón”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mayfair Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road