Diana Nachos Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These hexagonal tortilla chips came in a clear bag and definitely stood out from the triangular tortilla chip crowd because of their six-sided shapes. Most of the chips had a yellow-orange color, but some were more orange, thanks to extra cheese powder.
I crunched in to find that aside from the they're-not-triangles issue, they seemed a heck of a lot like Doritos, with a very similar taste. Maybe a little less cheesy than Doritos, but still plenty cheesy. The texture wasn't nearly as crisp as Doritos, but it wasn't bad. Pretty good chips, especially if you're afraid of the shaper corners of most tortilla chips or just need to eat something hexagonal.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weird. Kind of bad. Not at all like any other tortilla chips.
From the package: “Made in El Salvador”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road