Diana Nachos Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These hexagonal tortilla chips came in a clear bag and definitely stood out from the triangular tortilla chip crowd because of their six-sided shapes. Most of the chips had a yellow-orange color, but some were more orange, thanks to extra cheese powder.
I crunched in to find that aside from the they're-not-triangles issue, they seemed a heck of a lot like Doritos, with a very similar taste. Maybe a little less cheesy than Doritos, but still plenty cheesy. The texture wasn't nearly as crisp as Doritos, but it wasn't bad. Pretty good chips, especially if you're afraid of the shaper corners of most tortilla chips or just need to eat something hexagonal.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weird. Kind of bad. Not at all like any other tortilla chips.
From the package: “Made in El Salvador”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road