Diana Crunchy Cornbits Hot
Taste test: We've long liked the crunch and taste of the lime flavor Diana Crunchy Cornbits, so it was nice to find a version that promised to bring some hot spices to the same type of crunchy corn kernels. The shapes of the pieces were much the same, but they looked quite different because there was quite a lot of seasoning on the surfaces, the vast majority of it orange, but with some tiny black bits as well.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch, definitely solid but not so hard as to break any teeth, with lots of hot pepper spices initially and a bit of heat, plus even more heat arriving in the aftertaste. Great with beer!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice seasoned toasted corn smell.
From the package: “elotitos crujientes” ... “Made in El Salvador”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road