Diana Crunchy Cornbits Hot
Taste test: We've long liked the crunch and taste of the lime flavor Diana Crunchy Cornbits, so it was nice to find a version that promised to bring some hot spices to the same type of crunchy corn kernels. The shapes of the pieces were much the same, but they looked quite different because there was quite a lot of seasoning on the surfaces, the vast majority of it orange, but with some tiny black bits as well.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch, definitely solid but not so hard as to break any teeth, with lots of hot pepper spices initially and a bit of heat, plus even more heat arriving in the aftertaste. Great with beer!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice seasoned toasted corn smell.
From the package: “elotitos crujientes” ... “Made in El Salvador”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published November 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road