Deep River Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Nacho Kick
Taste test: These chips appeared to be the Deep River take on the regular Nacho Cheese Doritos, but the "Nacho Kick" name had our tasters expecting a little extra.
We weren't disappointed, as the chips were large, with a nearly quarter-circle shape, had some sesame seeds embedded inside, and best of all, the flavoring was really tasty. They didn't pack on the cheese any more heavily than Doritos does (in fact, it was probably less) but they made great use of the cheese they did have. There wasn't any heat to speak of, but the cheese had some extra spices that our snackers really enjoyed. People gave very enthusiastic thumbs-ups to this one.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, definitely a bit more spicy than the usual Doritos smell.
From the package: “Committed to People Committed to Earth” ... “Great Snacks...Serious Flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road