Deep River Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Hint of Salt
Taste test: These nearly quarter-circle shaped tortilla chips were fairly thick and had both black flax seeds and white sesame seeds embedded inside and visibly on their surfaces.
Despite having only a "hint of salt" they were quite tasty, with lots of corn flavor (and, based on the taste, plenty of salt as well). Very good, definitely a flavor winner among the "plain" tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, mostly a salty corn smell, but something else in there too.
From the package: “Committed to People Committed to Earth” ... “Great Snacks...Serious Flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road