Deep River Limited Edition Ninja Ginger Kettle Cooked Potato Chips with a Kick
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with a strong yellow color and many smallish green bits on the surfaces, plus occasional areas of skin on the edges, and they appeared to be cut quite thick.
I crunched in to find a great loud, crisp crunch and a very tasty, intense ginger flavor. The bag promised chili and cilantro as well, and I did notice some of that in the aftertaste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger smell.
From the package: “These chips are sure to give your taste buds a kick with their sweet, savory and slightly spicy combination of ginger, chili pepper and cilantro.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Pacewicz. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road