Deep River Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Twist of Lime
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had a flavorings that had some lime, but not just lime, as there seemed to be something of a margarita type of flavor and maybe even a little ranch mixed in with the lime.
The mix of tastes added some interest among our snackers, and most people liked them. The weird thing was that the guacamole flavor from Deep River actually tasted more like lime than this lime flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just a strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Committed to People Committed to Earth” ... “Great Snacks...Serious Flavor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road