Deep River Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Guacamole
Taste test: These large, nearly-quarter-circle tortilla chips had a dark yellow color, with sesame seeds embedded into the chips. The level of greenish seasoning varied a lot from one chip to the next, as some of them had quite a lot of it.
I crunched in to find that they didn't taste anything like guacamole, as the dominant taste was a fairly mild lime flavor. There were some other spices as well, plus a mild heat, a pretty good taste. Many of the guacamole-flavored chips we've review don't taste much like guacamole, but these didn't taste like it at all, so I took a look at the ingredients and found that avocado wasn't even listed.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like seasoned tortilla chips, not really any guac smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road