Deano's Jalapeno Chips Ranch
Taste test: These chips were basically thinly sliced jalapeños with some ranch-seasoned breading added.
They had a much lighter color than plain jalapeños, thanks to the breading, but most of the pieces were roundish, so they still looked like slices of jalapeño. This was a tough sell to talk some of our tasters into trying, but just about everyone who crunched into a handful of these ended up liking them. It was just like biting into a jalapeño, except for the dried factor and the breading/seasoning, and the heat was pretty strong after eating a few. The ranch-flavored breading added some extra flavor while tempering the heat a bit. A few dissenters thought they were awful, but quite a few of our snackers who are fans of hot stuff were very impressed, returning to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but fresh jalapeño smell, with just a bit of ranch.
From the package: “Try a slice of spice” ... “Made in Vermont” ... “Hand crafted in small batches at the Cactus Cafe in Stowe, Vermont”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ranch Camp Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road