Datong Corn Soup Flavor Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips had weird, bumpy shapes with irregular edges, kind of like Corn Flakes cereal, except bigger, with a light, yellowish orange color.
I crunched in to find a cereal-like feel, nicely crunchy, with a strong sweet corn flavor on the first bite, with the level of sweetness and corniness varying from one piece to the next. Tasty, but not the best of the sweet corn chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (13 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road