Datong Corn Soup Flavor Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips had weird, bumpy shapes with irregular edges, kind of like Corn Flakes cereal, except bigger, with a light, yellowish orange color.
I crunched in to find a cereal-like feel, nicely crunchy, with a strong sweet corn flavor on the first bite, with the level of sweetness and corniness varying from one piece to the next. Tasty, but not the best of the sweet corn chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet corn smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road