Dalimar Batata Frita Palha
Taste test: These potato sticks were cut quite a bit thinner than most of the potato sticks we've tried. They were fairly light in color, with a few dark spots here and there.
They tasted quite good, with lots of great potato flavor and far less salt and oil than potato sticks usually have. Our tasters liked them a lot, as several people kept going back to the bag for more and more handfuls. People also liked the dolphin on the bag, although nobody could figure out what a dolphin had to do with potato sticks.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of potatoey, but not at all oily as potato sticks usually smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, 100% Vegetable Oil and Salt” ... “Ecoponto amarelo”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road