Dale Jr. Foods Zesty Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had generally fairly flat shapes, with a light yellow color and large areas of skin along some edges. The actual chips had much less seasoning visible than the ones pictured on the bag, and the seasoning that there was had an orange color for the most part, vs. the largely green seasoning pictured. Some of the chips were quite large, which was nice.
I crunched into my first chip to find it had about an average thickness, with a very good crispness, and it was loaded with some serious seasoning. Zesty indeed. There was lots of jalapeño and lots of heat, but the jalapeño came along with lots of garlic and onion, which is probably what they meant by "zesty" jalapeno. The combination was really quite hot and really quite tasty. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy jalapeño smell, mildly hot.
From the package: “Of the things that make me most proud, my family heritage tops the list. It's something I carry with me every time I race, as I'm a third-generation driver in a family forever connected with stock-car racing.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Dale Jr. Foods (6 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road