Dale Jr. Foods Crispy Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color generally, with just a few darker spots and lots of skin around the edges.
They had a pretty good crispness and a light crunch, plus lots of very nice potato flavor. The salt level varied somewhat from one chip to the next. Most chips had a middling level of salt, but a minority of them were quite salty. Good plain potato chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell. God.
From the package: “Of the things that make me most proud, my family heritage tops the list. It's something I carry with me every time I race, as I'm a third-generation driver in a family forever connected with stock-car racing.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road