Dale Jr. Foods Carolina Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly flat, with a very light orange color overall and just a very sparse amount of dark seasoning. The edges of the chips were virtually skin-free.
We crunched in to find that the chips were very tasty, with a mild and sweet flavor. There was only the smallest hit of heat, all in the aftertaste, but the primarily flavor before that was a nice, mildly tangy sweetness. When he formulated this flavor, Dale Jr. (or maybe his chip people?) didn't try to overcomplicate or overload it with seasonings, but it was sweet, simple and quite good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and sort of creamy barbecue smell. Different. And nice.
From the package: “Of the things that make me most proud, my family heritage tops the list. It's something I carry with me every time I race, as I'm a third-generation driver in a family forever connected with stock-car racing.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Dale Jr. Foods (6 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road