Dale Jr. Foods Creole & Green Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had lots of dark orange seasoning, with some small black spots as well.
I crunched in to find a zesty, sharp onion flavor with some hot pepper kick. It was a nice mix of tastes that worked well with the underlying potato chips, which were fairly thin and had a nice crispness. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mildly spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Of the things that make me most proud, my family heritage tops the list. It's something I carry with me every time I race, as I'm a third-generation driver in a family forever connected with stock-car racing.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Dale Jr. Foods (6 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road