Cumberland Farms Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow, very shallow ripples, with a very sparse coating of green specks and hardly any skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that they had a somewhat thick cut and a fairly soft crunch, with a pretty good taste. The flavor was mostly sweet onion, with probably some sour cream. It was a less aggressive sour cream and onion flavor than many sour cream and onion chips, but the flavor was still enjoyable.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely anything, just a hint of onion.
From the package: “Starting with their small dairy farm in 1939, my grandparents promised that they would always give customers the best possible products for the best possible value. It is a promise our family still lives by every day. Ari Haseotes, President, Cumberland Farms”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road