Cumberland Farms Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow, very shallow ripples, with a very sparse coating of green specks and hardly any skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that they had a somewhat thick cut and a fairly soft crunch, with a pretty good taste. The flavor was mostly sweet onion, with probably some sour cream. It was a less aggressive sour cream and onion flavor than many sour cream and onion chips, but the flavor was still enjoyable.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely anything, just a hint of onion.
From the package: “Starting with their small dairy farm in 1939, my grandparents promised that they would always give customers the best possible products for the best possible value. It is a promise our family still lives by every day. Ari Haseotes, President, Cumberland Farms”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road