Cumberland Farms Diner Side Snacks Parmesan & Garlic Fries
Taste test: These fries had fairly typical bagged fry shapes, like Andy Capp's, with a light yellow color and some bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch that seemed like Andy Capp's at first, but as I crunched away, I noticed a big difference in how the fry material was not sticking to my teeth in the Andy Capp's way. The taste was pretty good, a mild flavor with probably more parmesan than garlic, not an outstanding taste but a good one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet parm & garlic smell.
From the package: “Seasoned with savory Parmesan and zesty Garlic, these baked fries taste as good as they are crunchy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road