Cumberland Farms Original Potato Chips Ripple
Taste test: These narrow-rippled chips were quite ordinary, with shallow ripples, just a few bits of skin around the edges, a fairly pale yellow color and some dark spots on some of the chips.
They tasted good, with a middling level of salt and a pretty good potato taste. Nothing spectacular here, but nothing bad either, so kind of the typical store-brand chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato chips smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road