Cucumber Dill Baked Lentil Chips
Taste test: These rectangular chips were a pale shade of beige, with wiggly shapes, and there were some actual bits of dill on the surfaces (though not a lot).
The chips were fairly thick and had a nice mild crunch. They were quite tasty, as the seasoning had a nice fresh cucumber and dill flavor. Most of our tasters enjoyed crunching into these. The strange thing about these was that they were purchased at T.J. Maxx, which is generally known as a clothing store — we were previously unaware that they even sold chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice dill and cucumber smell.
From the package: “all natural & gluten free” ... “great for dipping, topping & snacking!” ... “a very entertaining chip”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mediterranean Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bev at TJ Maxx. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road