Cucumber Dill Baked Lentil Chips
Taste test: These rectangular chips were a pale shade of beige, with wiggly shapes, and there were some actual bits of dill on the surfaces (though not a lot).
The chips were fairly thick and had a nice mild crunch. They were quite tasty, as the seasoning had a nice fresh cucumber and dill flavor. Most of our tasters enjoyed crunching into these. The strange thing about these was that they were purchased at T.J. Maxx, which is generally known as a clothing store — we were previously unaware that they even sold chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice dill and cucumber smell.
From the package: “all natural & gluten free” ... “great for dipping, topping & snacking!” ... “a very entertaining chip”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mediterranean Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road