Cucina Olive Oil & Oregano Multigrain Quinoa Chips
Taste test: These round chips looked kind of like Popchips, but they were even thinner and had less wiggly surfaces. There was some variation in color from one chip to the next, but generally it was in the light beige range.
I crunched in to find a very crispy, somewhat solid crunch with a nice mild taste. Oregano was probably the strongest thing I could notice, but it was fairly mild. Some of the chips seemed thicker than others. Well done, tasty and enjoyable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild oregano smell.
From the package: “Non-GMO” ... “Gluten free” ... “Only 90 calories” ... “Made in USA” ... “La Collina Toscana Inc has been dedicated to the search for the very best gourmet items for the US and European market since it was founded in New York in 2001.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: La Collina Toscana Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road