Cucina Olive Oil & Chili Multigrain Quinoa Chips
Taste test: Much like the Olive Oil & Oregano flavor from Cucina, these chips looked largely like Popchips, with round, slightly cupped shapes and slightly wiggly surfaces. The multigrain formula here included brown rice, corn, potato, white rice, teff and quinoa. This kind had some dark orange seasoning, though the level of seasoning varied quite a lot, as some pieces had a heavy smattering, while others had hardly any.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with middling crispness, and a somewhat denser feel than these types of chips generally have. As for chili peppers, the strength of flavor varied along with the visible seasoning, as some didn't have much, while other had nice light spicy kick. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chili pepper kick. Nice.
From the package: “Non-GMO” ... “Gluten free” ... “Only 90 calories” ... “Made in USA” ... “La Collina Toscana Inc has been dedicated to the search for the very best gourmet items for the US and European market since it was founded in New York in 2001.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: La Collina Toscana Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road