Crunchy Rice Rolls
Taste test: We've tried several different snacks like this from Korea, tube-shaped rolls consisting of puffed rice held together by sugary stuff.
They've all been excellent. This kind from a dollar store contained just five rolls, fewer than we typically see, and they were shorter than other kinds, but that really didn't detract from the experience at all. It was still enough to feed a crowd of people, as even the shorter pieces could be broke into halves or thirds and still be a generous portion. The crunch and taste were every bit as good as the other kinds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet smell.
From the package: “We start with the natural goodness of white rice. Lightly sweetened and carefully baked until they're perfectly crunchy. No preservatives artificial flavors. Just pure, irresistible flavor.” ... “Ingredients: White Rice, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin.” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road