Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland promised to taste like kebab with onion. They had fairly flat shapes with narrow ripples and a strong yellow color, plus some sparse darker seasoning bits and lots of skin on their edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of savory flavor that mixed well with the potato. It didn't jump out at me as the taste a nicely grilled kebab, but I suppose the mix of spices wasn't entirely unlike that either. I don't think this would satisfy a meat craving, but they were very tasty chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like Indian spices, maybe a hint of curry.
From the package: “Riffled potato chips with kebab and onion flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road