Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland promised to taste like kebab with onion. They had fairly flat shapes with narrow ripples and a strong yellow color, plus some sparse darker seasoning bits and lots of skin on their edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of savory flavor that mixed well with the potato. It didn't jump out at me as the taste a nicely grilled kebab, but I suppose the mix of spices wasn't entirely unlike that either. I don't think this would satisfy a meat craving, but they were very tasty chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like Indian spices, maybe a hint of curry.
From the package: “Riffled potato chips with kebab and onion flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (88 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (113 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road