Crunchips Wow Wasabi Cream & Dream
Taste test: These chips from Poland brought a whole new shape to potato chips — they were indeed rippled as the picture on the bag showed, but the ripples were significantly wider than any other ones we've seen, so on first glance it was hard to even notice the ripples. One result of that (and the fact that the seasoned chips were quite green) was that when we shared these in a bowl, some people though it was lettuce.
We crunched in to find that the level of wasabi zing varied from chip to chip, while the cream aspect made for a different taste experience than other wasabi chips, and they were a big hit with our snackers. Great wasabi flavor that went even better with the cream. Mmmm.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definite some creaminess in addition to wasabi.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (88 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road