Crunchips Wow Paprika & Cream Pleasure
Taste test: These Polish potato chips had the same extra-wide ripples as the wasabi version, with various shades of orange and yellow on the heavily seasoned surfaces. We've had several paprika-flavored potato chips, but this was the first to bring cream into the equation (and the only snack of any kind other than Hershey's Simple Pleasures to mention "pleasure" in its name).
We crunched in to find a good crisp, light crunch and a knockout taste, fairly mild at first, but somehow adding cream to the paprika really worked really well, for high levels of deliciousness that had me returning to the bag over and over. Pleasure indeed!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice — some paprika, and definitely creamy.
From the package: “Code red! Open! Try! Enjoy! Wow!” ... “Crinkle cut potato crisps with creamy paprika flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road