Crunchips Wow Paprika & Cream Pleasure
Taste test: These Polish potato chips had the same extra-wide ripples as the wasabi version, with various shades of orange and yellow on the heavily seasoned surfaces. We've had several paprika-flavored potato chips, but this was the first to bring cream into the equation (and the only snack of any kind other than Hershey's Simple Pleasures to mention "pleasure" in its name).
We crunched in to find a good crisp, light crunch and a knockout taste, fairly mild at first, but somehow adding cream to the paprika really worked really well, for high levels of deliciousness that had me returning to the bag over and over. Pleasure indeed!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice — some paprika, and definitely creamy.
From the package: “Code red! Open! Try! Enjoy! Wow!” ... “Crinkle cut potato crisps with creamy paprika flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road