Crunchips Sticks o smaku Ketchup
Taste test: These potato sticks from Poland didn't have any of the red seasoning that we generally see on ketchup-flavored snacks, with just a golden yellow color for the the various lengths of square-profile sticks.
When we crunched in, we found a stronger crunch than most potato sticks, plus a good mild ketchup flavor, despite the invisible seasoning. The taste was more tomatoey than vinegary, and it worked well with the potato (as we'd expect it would, since potato/tomato is one of those perfect matches).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tomatoey ketchup smell.
From the package: “Jest Crunchips jest impreza sticks paczka pełna funu!” ... “Potato sticks with ketchup flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road