Crunchips Sticks o smaku Ketchup
Taste test: These potato sticks from Poland didn't have any of the red seasoning that we generally see on ketchup-flavored snacks, with just a golden yellow color for the the various lengths of square-profile sticks.
When we crunched in, we found a stronger crunch than most potato sticks, plus a good mild ketchup flavor, despite the invisible seasoning. The taste was more tomatoey than vinegary, and it worked well with the potato (as we'd expect it would, since potato/tomato is one of those perfect matches).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tomatoey ketchup smell.
From the package: “Jest Crunchips jest impreza sticks paczka pełna funu!” ... “Potato sticks with ketchup flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road