Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland were supposed to taste like ribs — and thanks to the rack of ribs pictured on the bag, I knew that even before trying Google Translate. The chips had gently curving shapes with occasional bubbles, a strong yellow color generally plus an orange glow in places and some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a light, crispy crunch and a mild but very tasty savory seasoning that mixed well with the potato. There was nothing in the flavor that disqualified it from being ribs, but if not for the stated flavor of the snack, I don't think I could have guessed it correctly based on taste alone. Still, very enjoyable chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet, tangy smell. Nice.
From the package: “Meczyk? Bibka! Zawsze z paczka!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road