Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland were supposed to taste like ribs — and thanks to the rack of ribs pictured on the bag, I knew that even before trying Google Translate. The chips had gently curving shapes with occasional bubbles, a strong yellow color generally plus an orange glow in places and some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a light, crispy crunch and a mild but very tasty savory seasoning that mixed well with the potato. There was nothing in the flavor that disqualified it from being ribs, but if not for the stated flavor of the snack, I don't think I could have guessed it correctly based on taste alone. Still, very enjoyable chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet, tangy smell. Nice.
From the package: “Meczyk? Bibka! Zawsze z paczka!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road