Taste test: These spiral snacks had a different look than the ones pictured on the bag. The picture had me expecting that they would be shaped like Fritos Flavor Twists, but these were thicker, wider and much less dense. The spiral surfaces had a mix of beige and orange colors, thanks to some cheese seasoning.
They had a lighter feel than the Fritos but still a very nice crispness, and the cheese and peppers seasoning was fairly mild but quite tasty. There was also a bit of heat that went well with the cheese. They even packed quite a few pieces into the small bag, so I was very impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mix of hot peppers and cheeses. Really nice.
From the package: “Corn fries with cheese and pepper”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Guatemala (11 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road