Crispers All Dressed
Taste test: When I opened this bag, I was surprised to see that the Crispers inside were not uniformly shaped in sort of an S-shape like the ones pictured on the bag.
It turned out that a few of them did look like that, but most of the Crispers were broken into multiple pieces that bore almost no resemblance to that shape. The unbroken ones had that shape but were quite a bit bitter than I expected. So anyway, once I bit in, I was surprised by how hard the crunch of the thin crackers was. I was also surprised by how much great taste they packed into such small crackers. There was even a lingering tangy/hot aftertaste that I could feel in the back of my throat, which surprised me too. Also surprising was how quickly I ate the whole bag. Clearly, this snack bag was full of surprises.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild, tangy and sweet mix of spices.
From the package: “All Dressed/Assaisonnés” ... “Baked, not fried/Cuit, non frits”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Craig in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road