iKas's Snek Ikan Cris Crisp Fish Rolls Perisa Udang Shrimp Flavoured
Taste test: These small snacks were shaped remotely like Rollitos except with more layers of rolling and not quite as wide.
They seemed to consist of just the rolled-up shell, without anything actually inside, as all of the fish and shrimp was apparently embedded into the dough. There was lots of and lots of fishy taste, along with some strong chili pepper heat. Most of our tasters thought these were just awful, but there were a few fans who just loved them and kept returning to bag for more and more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fishy smell, like the seafood section of an Asian grocery store.
From the package: “Marine Snack for any time, any place” ... “The illustrations on the pack are for decorative purposes.” ... “High Protein From Fish” ... “Ingredients: Fresh Fish Meat, Shrimp, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Soya Sauce, Permitted Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621), Chili.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road