Crik Crok Bell'Italia
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and had a light orange glow to them, with some light-colored skin on the edges and some smallish bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and a fairly thick cut, with a mild but tasty flavor. There were some light spices, but not enough to block out the taste of the potato, as it was quite present as well and tasted good. When compared to Salvatore's Sicilian Style chips, an American chip that promised an Italian flavor, this Italian chip promising an Italian flavor was far, far milder. Tasty, just nothing really special here.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, similar to barbecue or paprika chips.
From the package: “Chips aromatizzate • Flavoured chips • Pommes aromatisèes • Aromatisierte chips • Chips con sabor” ... “Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oils, flavourings, salt, flavour enhancer: E621, paprika powder, basil powder.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Cristina Cook in Italy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road