Cracker Jack'D Intense Mix Spicy Pizzeria
Taste test: This snack mix combined just three elements, but it did it quite well.
First, there were were smallish, irregular, broken pretzel pieces. Then, "corn sticks" that were kind of like Fritos, about the same thickness but much narrower, and maybe less brittle. Finally, toasted corn kernels, kind of like Corn Nuts, except less crunchy (though still nicely crisp and lightly crunchy).
All were coated with a mildly spicy, pizza-like seasoning. The mix of textures worked well, delivering some nice taste along the way. Very good.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheesy pizza smell.
From the package: “Snacks with impact™” ... “Spicy pizza flavored mix of pretzel pieces, crunchy corn kernels & crispy corn sticks” ... “Bursting with bold ingredients and unique flavor combinations, Cracker Jack®'D snacks are built to satisfy for any occasion!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road