Covered Bridge Potato Chips Crinkle Cut Cheddar Cheese Kettle Cooked
Taste test: These potato chips had very narrow, very shallow ripples, with various shades of light orange and some areas of browning, plus some dark skin areas along the edges. There also appeared to be cheese powder stuck inside the ripples in some places.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch and a whole lot of delicious cheddar cheese. The Russet potatoes really worked well with the cheddar, as these were as cheesy-tasting as any we've tried, couldn't stop eating them!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheddar smell, with lots of potato.
From the package: “The Albright Family Potato Farm began more than 80 years ago when Great Grampy Aubrey planted his first potatoes. Today we carry on an old family tradition with our delicious kettle cooked potato chips that are made just down the road from the Longest Covered Bridge in the World in Hartland, New Brunswick. Each batch is cooked with care like Great Granny Lela made them on her wood fired pot belly stove. Our very own homegrown Russet potatoes offer a unique flavour and dark colour that will keep you coming back for more.” ... “Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road