Covered Bridge Storm Chips Potato Chips
Taste test: Much like the Covered Bridge Weekender Chips, this bag promised four different potato chip flavors in one bag. Since we ate this one after the Weekender, we were figuring it would follow the same formula of having one flavor on any given chip. This time, the clever illustration showed four potatoes bundled up in scarves and hats or earmuffs, with the scarves labeled with the four flavors: Smokin' Sweet BBQ, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Homestyle Ketchup and Creamy Dill.
The major difference when we opened the bag this time was that the different seasonings were at least somewhat obvious. The ketchup ones had a lot of red stuff one them, but they had a fairly weak ketchup taste. The other three were not simple to tell apart by looks, as the dill seemed to have scattered a bit beyond the Creamy Dill ones. But they all tasted good, helped along considerably by the fact that, flavors aside, the underlying chips had an excellent crisp texture and rich potato taste. We ate them during the first snowstorm of the season!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Could definitely smell the dill.
From the package: “A flurry of flavors” ... “Potato Chips Made by Potato Farmers” ... “Dark russet potato chips” ... “The Albright Family Potato Farm began more than 80 years ago when Great Grampy Aubrey planted his first potatoes. Today we carry on an old family tradition with our delicious kettle cooked potato chips that are made just down the road from the Longest Covered Bridge in the World in Hartland, New Brunswick. Each batch is cooked with care like Great Granny Lela made them on her wood fired pot belly stove.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road