Covered Bridge Potato Chips Smokin' Sweet BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had bumpy surfaces with some dark spots and mostly an orange color, with some bubbles embedded inside and areas of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a very sweet barbecue flavor. The seasoning was sweet in a sweet onion kind of way, and it just didn't jump out as being a great barbecue taste, though it was OK. I was looking forward to these chips partly because they promised to be Dark Russet potatoes, but the flavoring seemed to cover up the Russet taste too, so I really wasn't thrilled.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Kettle Cooked” ... “Dark Russet Potato Chips” ... “Barbecue Fume Douce” ... “The Albright Family Potato Farm began more than 80 years ago when Great Grampy Aubrey planted his first potatoes. Today we carry on an old family tradition with our delicious kettle cooked potato chips that are made just down the road from the Longest Covered Bridge in the World in Hartland, New Brunswick. Each batch is cooked with care like Great Grammy Lela made them on her wood fired pot belly stove.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road