Covered Bridge Old Fashioned Kettle Style Potato Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips came in a burlap sack, but it actually contained a more conventional potato chip bag.
The best part, though, was that the bag contained really good potato chips. They were dark yellowish with some browning, somewhat wiggly, and they had the dry feel and great taste of Russet potato chips, with a good crispness and nice light crunch. They were quite tasty, and our tasters grabbed multiple handfuls as they crunched away while enjoying some beer.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly sweet, like a raw potato.
From the package: “Made with Russet Potatoes” ... “Covered Bridge Potato Chips is nestled in the heart of potato country in the picturesque St. John river valley. Located in Hartland New Brunswick home of the longest covered bridge in the world lies and old fashioned kettle chip company with old country taste and tradition. Every batch is cooked with care one at a time to ensure the best flavour and texture. Try our mouth watering Potato Chips, you'll keep coming back.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road