Beer Batter Onion Rings Corn Snack
Taste test: These corn-based onion rings were fairly large and had a nice golden color.
I crunched in to find that the feel was fairly dense, with a very nice, mildly sweet onion flavor. As for the beer batter, I couldn't taste any. When I shared these around among some snackers enjoying beers at a bar after a run, people raved about the flavor. The bag was quite large, but it was only filled halfway. More rings, please!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good savory smell, maybe remotely oniony, but not beer-like.
From the package: “Bursting with all the flavors of hoppy beer and sweet onion”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road