Beer Batter Onion Rings Corn Snack
Taste test: These corn-based onion rings were fairly large and had a nice golden color.
I crunched in to find that the feel was fairly dense, with a very nice, mildly sweet onion flavor. As for the beer batter, I couldn't taste any. When I shared these around among some snackers enjoying beers at a bar after a run, people raved about the flavor. The bag was quite large, but it was only filled halfway. More rings, please!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good savory smell, maybe remotely oniony, but not beer-like.
From the package: “Bursting with all the flavors of hoppy beer and sweet onion”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road