Cornitos Nacho Crisps Tomato Mexicana
Taste test: We opened this bag to find that this chips inside physically resembled Nacho Cheese Doritos in just about every way, with the same shape, size, orange color, surface texture, embedded bubbles and occasional dark spots. They truly got the Doritos look spot-on. The promised flavor, however, was Tomato Mexicana, which the bag said would include tomato and jalapeño, so we were eager to enjoy the flavor.
We crunched in to find a very nice spicy tomato flavor, with some tomato sweetness on the first bite, followed by jalapeño heat in the aftertaste. Not super-hot, but fairly hot. The texture was a lot like Doritos, but the feel was just a hint more crisp and less brittle than Doritos. Very tasty, great texture — excellent!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly spicy tomato smell.
From the package: “Juicy red tomatoes and jalapeno instantly capture the taste buds and refuse to release the scrumptious spell till last” ... “Always a good time for Cornitos.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road