Cornitos Nacho Crisps Tikka Masala
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked just about identical to Doritos, but the promise of Tikka Masala flavor sure was a departure from anything we've had in Doritos. (And we've reviewed more than 100 flavors!)
I crunched in to find a relatively mild flavor, but it definitely reminded me of the masala spices. The taste was a lot like some of the Indian snack mixes that combine many different tiny pieces and spice them up. The level of spice heat wasn't so high on the first bite, but it did grow quite a bit after eating several chips. The heat also lingered for a long while in the aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Indian spices. Nailed it. Nice.
From the package: “The aroma of freshly ground spices & herbs with the taste of tandoori tikka, the magic crisp will leave you spellbound” ... “Always a good time for Cornitos.” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road