Cornitos Nacho Crisps Sea Salt
Taste test: After eating some unusual and bold flavors of Cornitos tortilla chips, including Wasabi, Tikka Masala and Lime and Mint, we figured we were in for a letdown when we dove into this bag of the ordinary-sounding Sea Salt flavor.
When we opened the bag, the chips looked just like the others, with a generally yellow color including many dark spots, much like Doritos, without the powder. We crunched in to find a very nice salty corn tortilla flavor. As expected, there was nothing bold or crazy to taste like those other Cornitos flavors, but nevertheless, when we shared these with some folks enjoying some beers at a bar after a road race, everyone who tried them liked them. Good basic tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “The lingering natural taste and the freshness of sea salt make for a fun snack even when added as an ingredient to your own recipe it's simply irresistible”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road