Cornitos Nacho Chips Olives and Herbs
Taste test: Cornitos sells its Nacho Chips in some rather unusual flavors, and they've had some great success in our reviews of several of them. Olives and Herbs was as unusual as any flavor for a Doritos-style triangular tortilla chip, but it also had the widest range of responses from our snackers.
When we crunched in, olives didn't really dominate the flavor, as the herbs took equal or larger billing. Some who tried one thought the taste to be terrible, in one case refusing to have more than one little bite of her first chip before abandoning it, while others liked the taste quite a bit, in a couple of cases declaring these to be the greatest chips they'd ever tried. This one serves as great proof that there's no one best chip for everyone — people's tastes in snacks are remarkably personal.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More of the herbs and spices than any olives that we could notice, but pretty good.
From the package: “The subtle salty taste of olives infused with fresh Mediterranean herbs to create an intricate flavour and provide the right sensation in your mouth”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road