Cornitos Nacho Crisps Thai Sweet Chili
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked like Doritos but promised a very different flavor than regular Doritos, and one I'm a big fan of, in Thai sweet chili, as I've enjoyed much Thai food over the years, as well as some Thai spiced chips. I've had some other snacks that promised similar flavors, including Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili and Kettle Chips Spicy Thai, but when I crunched in, the flavor was quite different than either of those.
There was some of the expected chili peppers and spices, but the dominant flavor was actually lemon grass — not something I've tasted on a snack chip before. The seasonings werevery spicy and slightly sweet, and the lemongrass flavor was unmistakable. In fact, it was pretty amazing. Very innovative flavor and an excellent result!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like lemongrass. Nice!
From the package: “Explore the excitement of the Cornitos crunch as it unleashes a tingling taste of Thai style sweet chili in your mouth” ... “Non-standard size under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rule 2011”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road