Cornitos Nacho Crisps Lime and Mint
Taste test: This lime and mint version of Cornitos definitely broke the mold in terms of flavors I'd ever imagined being on a tortilla chip. I opened the bag to find that the chips looked pretty much the same as the other flavors of Cornitos, with triangular shapes, a Doritos-like appearance, a medium yellow color and not much seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find a fairly mild mix of Indian spices. Very tasty. I suppose that lime and mint were among them, but if not for the labeling on the bag, neither of those flavors would have really jumped to mind, as they were hardly dominant among the other spices. It was hard to notice any lime, and there was maybe some hint of mintiness but not enough to make me think "mint" much at all. But this was a true original, with a very nice taste!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an Indian food market, but yes, with a hint of lime and a bit of mintiness.
From the package: “The tango of lemon and the freshness of mint make this flavour a cool favourite open a pack and you are ready to chill out for a blast” ... “Ingredients Corn (70%), Corn Oil, Sugar, Spices and Herbs (Cumin, Chili, Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Mint), Dehydrated Vegetable Powder (Onion, Tamarind, Lemon Juice, Mango Powder, Garlic), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Food Acid (E330, E334), Anti-Caking Agent (E551)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road