Cornitos Nacho Crisps Sizzlin' Jalapeno
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had an ordinary dull yellow/orange appearance, with no green of any sort from the promised jalapeño flavor, nor much other visible seasoning, so they looked like Doritos but without the heavy cheese powder.
We crunched in to find a very flavorful, somewhat hot jalapeño flavor. The jalapeño and other spices weren't so strong as to overwhelm the corn, and indeed they seemed to enhance it, as the flavor of roasted corn seemed to be all over these chips. The chips were by no means sizzlin' hot, but they were quite tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell on the first whiff. Fresh corn tortilla smell after that.
From the package: “The simple heat of jalapeno peppers balanced with a fresh rounded flavour will sizzle your taste buds and leave you wanting more” ... “Ingredients: Corn (70%), Corn Oil, Sugar, Salt, Milk Solids, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion and Garlic), Spices and Herbs (Jalapeño, Ginger, Green Chilly, Paprika, and Parsley), Vinegar Powder, Soy Sauce Powder, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Yeast Extract, Food Acids (E296), Anti-Caking Agent (E551).” ... “Contains added flavors, natural and nature identical.” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road