Cornitos Nacho Crisps Cheese and Herbs (Now More Cheesy)
Taste test: Usually when a snack that we've already reviewed boasts something like "Now More Cheesy" on the bag, we're skeptical, and it rarely merits a new review. But the makers of Cornitos sent this bag all the way from India, so we figured, sure, we'll review them and compare to the Cheese and Herbs without the extra-cheese promise. That flavor was good, but it was one of the least bold of all the Cornitos flavors, so we were expecting something truly bold with the added cheese.
I opened the bag to find that the chips looked much the same, with a Doritos-like appearance. I tried several chips, and they tasted very good, but the flavor wasn't particularly bold this time either. It was a tasty mix of cheese, herbs and corn, much like the previous version. There may have been more cheese, or maybe not (it's a difficult comparison, even with the two kinds to try side by side, which I didn't have here) but if there was more cheese, there wasn't a whole lot more. Still, good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of cheese, herbs and corn, with tangy cheese being the most dominant.
From the package: “Some things are made for each other like the unique combination of cheddar cheese & cool Italian herbs die-hard cheese lover or simply a fanatic you'll fall in love for sure”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (131 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road