Cornitos Nacho Crisps Cheese and Herbs
Taste test: This flavor of Cornitos looked much like all of the other flavors, with a Doritos-like appearance and the same orange color as those other ones. Even with their bold flavors, Cornitos apparently sees no need to make their different flavors stand out by color.
We crunched in to find quite a nice combination of mild cheddar, corn and some fairly subtle herbs. It wasn't a very bold flavor in this case, but it was a unique one, as it didn't taste like any of the various cheese versions of Doritos. Good crisp texture, light crunch and very good taste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, like plain tortilla chips with just a bit of cheese.
From the package: “Some things are made for each other like the unique combination of cheddar cheese & cool Italian herbs die-hard cheese lover or simply a fanatic you'll fall in love for sure”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road