Cornitos Nacho Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a mustard yellow color overall, with some dark spots and a light seasoning visible on the surfaces. They looked like Doritos in just about every way.
I crunched in to find a fairly mild taste at first, not really a barbecue flavor at all, but just some mild spices mixed in with the salty tortilla chip taste. As I ate more chips, some heat began to develop, still not a conventional barbecue flavor, but hot and tasty. The spices stayed for a hot aftertaste that lingered for quite a while, even returning for an encore after receding briefly while drinking some apple juice. If you're craving barbecue sauce, get something else, because that's not what the chips tasted like, but these were still pretty tasty chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, different than your usual BBQ chips. Definitely some smoke and hot peppers in there.
From the package: “The hot & spicy chargrilled tasted infused with spices creates sensations of sweet, heat, tangy & smokey rich flavour” ... “Non-standard size under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rule 2011”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road