Cornitos Nacho Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a mustard yellow color overall, with some dark spots and a light seasoning visible on the surfaces. They looked like Doritos in just about every way.
I crunched in to find a fairly mild taste at first, not really a barbecue flavor at all, but just some mild spices mixed in with the salty tortilla chip taste. As I ate more chips, some heat began to develop, still not a conventional barbecue flavor, but hot and tasty. The spices stayed for a hot aftertaste that lingered for quite a while, even returning for an encore after receding briefly while drinking some apple juice. If you're craving barbecue sauce, get something else, because that's not what the chips tasted like, but these were still pretty tasty chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, different than your usual BBQ chips. Definitely some smoke and hot peppers in there.
From the package: “The hot & spicy chargrilled tasted infused with spices creates sensations of sweet, heat, tangy & smokey rich flavour” ... “Non-standard size under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rule 2011”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road