Corners Popped Corn Tortillas Jalapeno
Taste test: These were very different from your typical tortilla chips, as they were triangular but a wiggly shape and brain-like texture on the surface.
They had a mild crunch with a surprising amount of jalapeno flavor, as it was kind of weak at first, but by the time I had eaten two of these, there was a pretty good low-level burn going on in my mouth. The mix of buttery corn flavor with the mid spices turned out to be quite tasty, and these earned some praise from our tasters.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Made with extra virgin olive oil” ... “Our unique popping process allows you to enjoy popped corn in a delicious and healthy way.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road