Corners Popped Corn Tortillas Jalapeno
Taste test: These were very different from your typical tortilla chips, as they were triangular but a wiggly shape and brain-like texture on the surface.
They had a mild crunch with a surprising amount of jalapeno flavor, as it was kind of weak at first, but by the time I had eaten two of these, there was a pretty good low-level burn going on in my mouth. The mix of buttery corn flavor with the mid spices turned out to be quite tasty, and these earned some praise from our tasters.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “Made with extra virgin olive oil” ... “Our unique popping process allows you to enjoy popped corn in a delicious and healthy way.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: BFY Brands (formerly Medora Snacks)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road